Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve 2010 ~ 2011

Well, Christmas has come and gone and I'm sad a little.  Did not have any grandchildren to play with this year.  They went to Disneyland instead.  But, I did get to watch my grandsons open presents via webcam.  Amazing how technology has progressed since my children were little.  The only way their grand parents could watch them open presents was to physically be there, or by video taping the event.  My, what a time we live in.

Ok, on with the excitement!  I learned how to download pictures onto my computer! Yay!  I can be taught!  Now, I will be going around the house taking snaps of my WIPs and the couple I've actually finished.  I will be starting the Crazy Challenge that a lot of us are doing, where we will start Jan 1st and start a new project each day until Jan 15th (for a total of 15 newly started projects) and then finish those projects by the end of 2011.  At first I thought it was a grand idea, and then I read Ms Vonna's blog (The Twisted Stitcher) and I loved her idea also.  She's going to work on 15 of her WIPs and finish those by end of 2011.

Now since I loved both ideas, and let's face it, money is still tight in this household, I decided to modify the challenge.  I'm going to start 7 new projects, and work on 8 of my WIPs and finish by the end of 2011.  Now, I am going to count any project that I finish, even if it means I've only put in 2 stitches :o  Naughty I know, but as slow as I stitch, it will be a great accomplishment.
Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here is a picture of my kitten "Naughty Nikkos", and boy, does he live up to his name!

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh what a sweetfurry friend!