Thursday, December 13, 2012
It's finally raining over here in the great southwest! Yay! So nice to hear the rain and smell the air. Only problem is that people drive a little crazy when it rains....some people drive like they've never been in rain before. Oh well, I guess it's because it only rains occasionally here. But it's a nice change.
I'm so excited! I've purchased my first Scarlet Letter chart! I am fortunate to be able to join with many fellow stitchers in celebrating Nicola's Scarlet Letter year! She's having a milestone birthday this coming year and is sharing the fun with all of us! I've chosen to stitch "Sarah Siddell". I'm in the process of kitting it all up. Super excited to join in with many in such a happy event!
3 comments:
Glad you are back posting Carol. I resisted joining the Scarlet Letter SAL cause I'd probably be the slowest stitcher in the group! I will watch from the sidelines :).
Hi Jeanne,
Thanks for the comment....and I have to say that I will be the slowest of them all, but it will be fun anyway :)
It doesn't matter what the weather is like here. Most people don't know how to drive period! :) Have fun stitching. I stick with small, quick projects now. I have attention deficit disorder when it comes to long term projects. Have a great day. Tammy
Post a Comment