Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jolly Good Show!

Hello!

Yes, I am a Royal Watcher to be sure.  I stayed up for the whole wedding, start to finish.  I loved every second of it.  I thought it was very personal (as much as it could be with billions of eyes), and I figured I owed it to Prince William, since I stayed up and watched his mum become a Princess bride.

I was so in the moment, that I decided that I needed a Fascinator to wear to the reception for the lovely couple that my LNS was having on Saturday!  So at 1030pm Friday night, my creative daughter and I went off to Walmart to pick up some tulle , some spray paint and clips.  My DD is so creative that we spied a paper plate looking all lonely up in the pantry, and a huge hair flower I had picked up at a boutique in December, and the rest they say is history!  

What fun I had showing up with my Fascinator, Pearl necklace,  earrings, and white church shoes for our stitch in!  The Queen (LNS owner and friend) presented me with a lovely gift certificate, which I promptly spent on more stash!  It was a very good day :)

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

I am sure you looked wonderfully elegant! Love the header.