It's sweltering down here. Yesterday was a lovely 117. One of those days where you just stay inside and stitch, knit, etc. So, that is what I've been doing. The heck with cleaning....although I did do dishes and laundry (but only out of necessity). Thank goodness I've been blessed with a very patient, easy going husband.
Angels
Hannah Beeby
On 40 ct "Boo"
Stitched w/Gloriana's Blue Grass
| Bottom of Pumpkin Thread Catcher |
| My Thread Catcher! I'm not one for sewing, but my friends insist on having a fun day each month and they are teaching me. |
| Wa~La! It's done and actually works! |
| Ok, now this was hard! Took me 16 hrs. It was a class that my friend signed us up for her 30th B~day! First time I had my sewing machine out for about 10 years! |
| It's finished! Amazing. But it was trying and I will not be making another wallet like this. I used my Black Bird Designs Fabric that I had won from BBD's blog awhile back. LOVE the fabric. |
No comments:
Post a Comment