OCD STITCHER

Monday, September 12, 2011

A little while ago I was one of the lucky winners on Willow Tree Stitcher's blog!  I just could not believe my luck and how cute my gift was!  I finally got around to taking a picture of it and here it is!  Thank you again Ms Jeanne!  I love it.....  Isn't it just so too cute?
Posted by Carol E. in AZ at 8:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous! Jeanne is multitalented and VERY talented too!

September 13, 2011 at 4:22 AM
Siobhán said...

Oh, lucky you!! What a gorgeous win.

September 15, 2011 at 4:25 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year

Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year

About Me

My photo
Carol E. in AZ
I am a 50 ish wife, mother,grandmother and owned by a Boston Terrier, a grouchy Chihuahua and 3 felines. I am an absolute pack rat, which I inherited from my maternal Grandmother and my Mother. We've outgrown our house and garage due to my many "interests". I love cross stitching, beading, collecting fabric (someday I want to learn how to quilt),books, knitting, collecting yarn, scrapbooking, making cards,and collecting tons of beautiful ideas that I won't ever get to.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • Some more pics of stitchery!
      • A little while ago I was one of the lucky winners ...
      • Grand daughter's Birthday Present completed!
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

My Blog List

  • ! Happiness is cross stitching !
    Free Autumn Cross Stitch Pattern
  • *The Graphics Fairy LLC*
    Botanical Etchings Ephemera! Graphics Fairy Premium Membership
  • Blackbird Designs - One stitch at a time
    Gingerbread birds and butter brickle
  • chez Elisa
    INSTAGRAM
  • Duchess Kate
    Link to New Blog - Chronicling Kate
  • iStitch
    Valentine Biscornu
  • Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year
  • pleasentree~日々の楽しみ
  • PLUM STREET SAMPLERS
    We Have a Winner!
  • Posie Gets Cozy
    Fastest Summer Ever
  • Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore
    A Private Viewing of the Feller Collection
  • The Scarlett House
    Seeing Spots!
  • The Twisted Stitcher
    May and onward to June 2024….
  • This is who I am
    Rethinking my focus after January
Powered by Blogger.