Friday, September 16, 2011

Some more pics of stitchery!

Here are a couple more pictures of some stitching.  I thought I would post both the finished and the undone~

More to follow at a later date.

                                                

                                                      

                                         This was a Christmas gift to me from my son in law. He's such a great gifter!

Part 1 of Carol @ I stitch SAL    Very cute and enjoyable to stitch!
                                                     
Part 2 of Carol @ "I Stitch" SAL.  I'm loving this little gem.
                                                
And I guess that's it for now.  I'm quite the slacker when it comes to taking pictures and uploading onto my blog..... I will have to work on this and repent!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lots of great projects Carol and most of them familiar to me. I have so many CHS charts I want to stitch! I'm headed down to the Attic today to pick up some framing 'rework' I had Sandy do and drop off another one. I don't think I've been caught up with my framing in 20 yrs - it's my dream to someday have nothing in the 'to be framed' box!

Glad you are enjoying your giveaway win.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Carol, you have won a giveaway over on my blog the Sahbby Art Boutique but you have your email settings set to 'No Reply', so I have no way of sending the book to you.
Could you please email me at kerryanne(at)woodberrydesigns(dot)com(dot)au
Thanks - Kerry