Friday, November 4, 2011

Finally, some nice cold rainy weather!

Ok, so I am a little bit on the menopausal side and really appreciate some nice chill in the air!!!! Ahhhh.  Right now it's raining and I love the sound of the rain and the wind.  Think I might go stitch some.  It's only 1130 pm.

Well, haven't really done much stitching lately.  Some friends and I have been logging in and taking pictures of donations for our local needlework store's yearly Breast Cancer auction.  We are very blessed to be able to help out in some small way for this wonderful cause. 

Wow!  The donations are awesome and so inspirational.  Several of them have been very popular with the customers and I'm sure will cause a bidding frenzy :)

I will take some new pictures soon.........  now off to stitching and listening to the thunder and rain!!

Take care,
Carol

No comments: