As I reflect on the past year and the ups and downs that have occurred, I have come to realize that all is well. Life is about learning. We need the good along with the bad so we can grow. There are many things I am very grateful for, especially a belief in a Heavenly Father and in His Son Jesus Christ, for family who love you and for family who don't. For the gift of repentance and for the ability to pick ones self up off of the ground, dust off the scraped knees and wipe away tears and move forward. So grateful for a new day to begin again.
I'm grateful also for my love of stitching and for all of my wonderful friends I have met over the years. It is truly a bond of sisterhood and friendships that I will always treasure. What fun we have!
Now, if I can just win the lottery (oops, I guess I have to play first :) so I can build my stash!
New Years resolution: They always start out strong, but some how I lose sight of the goal. I think I have some ADD going on here now. Gets worse as I age.
1. To go though my stash and gift those items that I no longer want or will never finish.
2. To be diligent and actually finish some of my WIPs ~which are many!
3. Try to pay attention to what is truly important and place what is not very important on the back burners.
4. Eliminate some of my debt. I am being realistic in knowing that I can't eliminate all of it in one year! :)
5. Clean out that darn garage. My husband calls it a "Harry Potter" garage.....you know the one that just
keeps growing to accommodate what ever is added to it.
6. Take some trips.....some with stitching friends, some with family.
And that is just a brief spot of my list. But most of all, I'm going to try and be happy and have a better attitude.
This makes me happy.
| LHN Elizabeth Hancock Supplies |
| Belle Soie colors as called for, 40 ct Lakeside Linen in Vintage Sand Dune (which is much more "straw"colored that the picture) |
No comments:
Post a Comment