Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good to be back!

Ah, this explains it all! :)




Hello one and all!  No I haven't fallen off of the face of computer land, but I was out of commission for a while with a wicked case of lateral epicondylitis.  Knocked me socks off for several months.  Put a damper on me stitching, and if momma ain't stitching, then momma's not a happy camper.  Couldn't really do much for a long time.

But now, my arm is finally starting to feel almost normal.  Have to be careful and monitor the amount of time I spend stitching, or the darn arm flares up again!  No fun getting older that is for sure.

I will have to get use to this new blogger set up.  I'm not very computer savvy to begin with and this just has thrown me for a loop!

I've discovered Pinterest and love it!!!!  It's a very fun place, but I spend way too much time there.  I will be posting some pictures soon of some items I've finished.

Until then, have a happy summer!

Carol






No comments: