I'm Meri from AZ. I found you on Laura's blog (Decor to Adore)and noticed you're from the same state. I'd like to try and get to know as many local bloggers as possible. I hope you'll take a minute to stop by my blog (http://www.imagimeris.blogspot.com) and if you sign up to follow me and leave a comment on the current post to be eligible for my fall giveaway. I host a bloggers luncheon in the spring, so maybe you'd be interested in that, too. I love the wallet you made in a previous post, it's gorgeous. Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
I didn't know you hade a blog, Sister!! Maybe you will help me get mine up and going.
*waves madly*
Hi Carol in AZ,
I'm Meri from AZ. I found you on Laura's blog (Decor to Adore)and noticed you're from the same state. I'd like to try and get to know as many local bloggers as possible. I hope you'll take a minute to stop by my blog (http://www.imagimeris.blogspot.com) and if you sign up to follow me and leave a comment on the current post to be eligible for my fall giveaway. I host a bloggers luncheon in the spring, so maybe you'd be interested in that, too. I love the wallet you made in a previous post, it's gorgeous. Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Meri
Oh it looks fantastic!
Post a Comment